Marketing Communications Coordinator
The Marketing Communications Coordinator role will work directly with the Marketing & Proposal Development Manager and in conjunction with the Business Development and Accounts teams, to contribute to developing, implementing and executing the corporate brand strategy, imaging and marketing initiatives. This role will produce content for print and websites, facilitate the distribution of material to meetings, tradeshows, and health fairs, and serve in a support capacity to management teams.
- Work under the direction of the Marketing & Proposal Development Manager to create Advance Medical marketing material and client communications for print and websites.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Hands-on coordination in a variety of logistics, including scheduling and shipping for conferences, trade shows, health fairs, and client/prospect meetings.
- Ordering and organizing collateral material and client gifts; managing in-house inventory of material.
- Act as liaison between PR firm, graphic designer, printer and other vendors.
- Write content on topics covering health and wellness for various audiences.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Assist with managing marketing budget.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proofreading and editing
- Excellent organizational skills; strong research and analytical skills
- Proven track record of getting things done under tight deadlines
- Proficient with software applications: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other design applications.
- Basic graphic design preferred
- Ability to work with different teams throughout the company
- Strong vendor relationships.
- Project management
- Communications proficiency
- Time management, results-oriented
- Technical capacity
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This position does not typically require travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field is required.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience working in B2B marketing, brand development, public relations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit for long periods of time while using a computer, stand, bend and lift as necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Activities, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.