Proof Reader / Operations Assistant
Advance Medical is a world-leading health services provider of innovative, physician-driven programs offering advocacy and support to people in medical crisis. Founded in 1999, with offices in Barcelona, Boston, Lisbon, London, Shanghai, Sao Paulo, and Santiago de Chile, Advance Medical’s Expertise on Demand programs are available to more than 35 million people through partnerships with 330 companies, including Fortune 100 Employers, leading Insurers, and other Groups who have given Advance Medical’s life-changing benefit to their membership.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our Westwood, MA office and be part of a growing, high-performance team dedicated to finding solutions and providing comfort when people need it most.
About the Position:
The Quality & Production Assistant role is an entry-level position into Quality Assurance. This role supports the Quality Assurance team as needed with inspection of all written materials to ensure the completed work is free of all errors and conforms to the company’s specifications before being distributed outside the company. Additionally, the role will support Operations with production of reports and material tracking.
Who We Are Looking For:
A candidate who has less than 3 years office experience; recent college graduates are welcome to apply. The candidate must be a flexible, team player, willing to learn the ropes around the office by assisting in different areas, while building up their skill at proofreading a large amount of medical reports.
- Support Quality Assurance team by reading and reviewing medical reports and shipping labels to ensure accuracy of information, spelling, grammar, and formatting.
- Print and bind reports meticulously and with great attention to appearance and detail.
- Material tracking; packing and shipping to return materials to medical facilities, and recording tracking information in database.
- Assist with the shipping and logistics of printed material and collateral for meetings, health fairs and conferences.
- Ability to prepare mailing labels for Federal Express, UPS, DHL and USPS using online websites.
- Provide ongoing support with various office duties.
- Bachelor degree required; degree in English, Writing, Journalism or related field
- Excellent grammar, writing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Quick learner with office equipment and software
- Meticulous in work product produced
- Position is full time, 9 am- 6 pm Monday thru Friday
- Excellent benefits including PTO, company-paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, FSA, and 401(k) with employer match, free snacks and a small gym in the building.
To apply, submit your resume with a cover letter.