About Advance Medical
Advance Medical is a world-leading health services provider of innovative, physician-driven programs offering advocacy and support to people in medical crisis.
Founded in 1999, Advance Medical employs 800 dedicated health professionals, including 450 medical doctors who collaborate with leading experts across the globe in every sector of medicine to improve patient care. With offices in Barcelona, Boston, Lisbon, London, Shanghai, Sao Paulo, and Santiago de Chile, Advance Medical’s team speaks more than 20 languages and has provided clarity and comfort to hundreds of thousands of people in more than 170 countries. The Company’s care programs are available to more than 35 million people through partnerships with 330 companies, including Fortune 100 Employers, leading Insurers, and other Groups who have given Advance Medical’s life-changing benefit to their membership.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company and be part of a caring and compassionate team dedicated to helping people all over the world with their complex medical situations
Advance Medical has recently taken on investment from tier-one private equity investor, Summit Partners. With Summit’s more than $14 billion in capital dedicated to growth equity and investments that include healthcare & life sciences investments include DentalPro, HealthSun Health Plans, HealthCare Partners, Independent Vetcare, MDVIP, Modernizing Medicine, NightHawk Radiology, and Wellcentive Advance Medical is well positioned to fuel continued high-growth and scale.
To that end, the board has elected to identify and recruit a new Sales Operations Associate who will be a key player in achieving this goal.
• Partner with Senior Leadership and the Sales organization to increase sales opportunity velocity and effectiveness via multi-faceted support. This is a new role at Advance Medical so successful candidates must understand the difference between trying and doing, be tenacious in their pursuit of results, and be fair and objective – letting the data lead the way.
- Candidates must be highly analytical and adept at developing and managing data tools, reporting, and analysis.
- Operational insider to a largely remote field sales force, clearing barriers and facilitating the availability and usage of sales tools.
- This person will serve as the “consigliere” to the General Manager of North America for all matters relating to sales and performance optimization.
- In addition to the Sales team and the General Manager, daily interactions will include cross functional coordination with Finance, Marketing, IT, and the office of the Medical Director.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identification and execution of any/all activities required to increase sales productivity
- Provide objective insights into sales productivity and transparency on performance metrics such as activity levels and pipeline analysis
- Develop dashboards and other reports to enable performance management
- Identify barriers to efficient performance and resolve them with a cross-functional team
- Support the deal process via ownership of the monitoring process for near-term opportunities
- Provide initial analysis and feedback on proposed deals to ensure profitability goals are met
- Own the CRM instance, review data inputs and coach the sales force on optimized usage
- Administer sales force incentive plans
Requirements for Sales Operations Associate:
- Two to five years working in sales operations, marketing analytics, strategic consulting or other analytical roles
- Advanced analytical capabilities including data aggregation, organization, analysis and development of insight
- Excellent computer skills and demonstrated proficiency in CRM platforms and standard Microsoft programs
- Execution focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with different stakeholders, including experience working with sales people and executive leadership
- Fit with Advance Medical’s cultural norms and our own brand of professionalism
- Bachelor degree required
Position is full time in Westwood, Mass. Compensation includes a competitive base salary with an uncapped variable compensation opportunity that is aligned with sales success. Top-tier benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision & 401(k) with employer match.