Advance Medical is a world-leading health services provider of innovative, physician-driven programs offering advocacy and support to people in medical crisis. Founded in 1999, with offices in Barcelona, Boston, Lisbon, London, Shanghai, Sao Paulo, and Santiago de Chile, Advance Medical’s Expertise on Demand programs are available to more than 35 million people through partnerships with 330 companies, including Fortune 100 Employers, leading Insurers, and other Groups who have given Advance Medical’s life-changing benefit to their membership.
About the Position:
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the Salesforce team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of SFDC based on the various needs of the company. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with non-technical employees to understand their needs and administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will work with the Salesforce Help Desk Administrator, keep current on new releases, provide training, and more.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
Create and Manage Changes to the System
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Proactively gather feedback from users.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Gather requirements from end users.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Follow projects from start through completion.
- Work with the Salesforce Help Desk Administrator to manage the change control process.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards and other SFDC objects and functions.
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Provide support functions as needed.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Grant/remove and maintain user licenses and privileges.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
User Assistance and Training
- Create and administer training to existing or new users.
- Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
- Document company processes and workflows.
- Develop process documentation and field maps.
- Create new processes and associated reporting.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports, including folder maintenance, with assistance from Salesforce Help Desk Administrator.
- Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior Management.
To be successful you will need:
4+ years of Salesforce administration experience
SFDC Administrator certification
Ability to work as part of a team
Great communication skills; approachable
Strong problem solving and analytical skills; organized
Position is full time, in the Westwood office, Monday thru Friday, reporting to the Director of IT.
Excellent benefits including PTO, company-paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, FSA, 401(k) with employer match, small gym in the building and free snacks.
Visit www.advance-medical.net for more information about Advance Medical.
To apply, submit your resume with a cover letter.