Salesforce Help Desk Administrator
Advance Medical is a world-leading health services provider of innovative, physician-driven programs offering advocacy and support to people in medical crisis. Founded in 1999, with offices in Barcelona, Boston, Lisbon, London, Shanghai, Sao Paulo, and Santiago de Chile, Advance Medical’s Expertise on Demand programs are available to more than 35 million people through partnerships with 330 companies, including Fortune 100 Employers, leading Insurers, and other Groups who have given Advance Medical’s life-changing benefit to their membership.
The Salesforce Help Desk Administrator will work as part of a Salesforce team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of SFDC based on user needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface with non-technical employees as the first line of support. This person will administer the change control system in Salesforce and manage a large quantity of tickets, while performing basic updates, enhancements and changes, as well as working with various software applications.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Provide users with technical support as the primary ticketing system manager and first level support.
- Provide daily administration and support including managing user profiles and roles, duplicate records, and configuring SFDC reports & dashboards.
- Creating and testing workflows and triggers for project development.
- Logging system problems and changes through resolution.
- Providing occasional support to external portal users by phone or email.
To be successful you will need:
- 1-2+ years of experience using Salesforce as an administrator.
- Salesforce Certification preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude; proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Highly organized and deadline driven; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; approachable.
- Detail-oriented and analytical skills.
- Motivated, problem-solving, self-starter.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Experience with change management of SOC compliance systems.
- Relational database knowledge.
- Healthcare industry and HIPAA knowledge a plus.
Position is full time, in the Westwood office, Monday through Friday, reporting to the Director of IT.
Excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) with employer match, free snacks and small gym in the building.
Visit www.advance-medical.net for more information about Advance Medical.
To apply, submit your resume with a cover letter.